Sunday, June 9, 2019

Europe Trip (2016) | Travel


Hello!

I've planned to blog my travel journey since forever kot.. because aku almost tak pernah lagi travel with travel agent, semua plan sendiri with my friends. So whenever I go, I’ll refer to several blogs for the itinerary and their recommendation. So I thought maybe I should do one, so I can help others too.  Chewahh!

However……. I procrastinated.. because of...... no reason..hahh! (biasalah kan…tak melayu lah kalau tak procrastinated! :p)

but..but..but…I’ve promised myself to do it this year! (kekonon macam 2019 new resolution laaa.. walaupunnnnn dah bulan June! ermm.. I hope this will not be the next “abandoned” entry in my draft post.. kahkahkah :D *finger crossed*)

So, without further ado, I'll start with my Europe trip back in 2016 ok :D





Overall Budget





For this trip kitorang planned since Feb 2015 (I think!). So since that my friends and I started kumpul RM500 per month (for our travel expenses that covered accommodation, transportation and food.) So, Total from Feb 2015 - Jan 2016 (12 months) kitorang managed to collect around RM6000 per pax. Lepas dah booked flight ticket (MAS) around RM2900. We thought macam tak cukup je balance RM3100 tu. So, kitorang pun top up RM1900 lagi per pax. So total collection kitorang RM7900. erm...I think in the middle of that pun kitorang ada tambah lagi a few hundred pound and euro... tapi tak ingat.. sorry, My bad!

Masa ni conversion rate Euro (4.5) ,Pound Sterling (5.5), Swiss Franc (4.2).


At first, we planned nak beli flight ticket multi city (KL - Amsterdam - London - KL) but a few months before we bought the flight ticket, MAS announced that they no longer fly to / from Paris & Amsterdam, (Damn!) 

So we changed our route to KL-London-KL. (14 - 26 Feb 2016)
The plan was, kitorang touch down je London.. Terus ke Amsterdam (1.5 days) - Frankfurt (Supposedly 1 day tapi sebab kitorang overslept jadi 1.5 days.. LOL!) - Zurich (1.5 days) - Paris (1.5 days) - London (4 days)..


Accommodation

Well, Kitorang memang purposely pilih overnight buses sebab nak save budget on accommodation. Means that, kitorang gerak on midnight dan sampai ke destinasi on the next morning.

So aku listed kan hotel / hostel yang kitorang stay sepanjang Europe Trip ni as follows ;



Amsterdam (
Manofa Hotel)
No elevator, so not recommended.

Frankfurt (Frankfurt Hostel)
The room was ok. nothing special. Actually we didn't plan pun nak stay kat this hostel at first.. tapi...disebabkan cuaca sejuk gila. Kitorang terus walked in and ambil je 1 room (3 beds).

And FYI, we missed our bus to Zurich because of overslept and terpaksa beli balik ticket ok....(T.T)

Zurich (Ibis Budget Zurich City West)
Omaigod.. Sumpah weh struggle gila stay kat hotel ni sebab......jamban dia tak de lock..
Insecure gila masa nak berak ok.. but overall...ok je hotel ni...

Paris (Hotel Faubourg 216-224)
The room was ok.. Since we went to Paris just for shopping. So.. tak ada any significant memory sangat with this hotel. sebab kitorang keluar pagi... malam baru balik hotel :D


London (Edward Hotel)
Ni best gilaaaa...sebab ada bidet..... 
Tau tak nikmat stay kat hotel yang ada bidet time travel? tau takkkkk?hahahaha
Bersyukur sangat kitorang spent lama kat hotel ni sebab... Love teroxxx!
So memang definitely akan stay lagi kat this hotel if pergi London next time!


Aku rasa itu je lah kot untuk introduction post ni.. See you in the next post!




Toodles.

No comments:

[..Lovelies..]